Thursday, April 14, 2011

Time to Blog Again

I know it has been quite awhile since I last blogged (Nov 2010 to be precise). Though I had strong opinions about many of the current situations, I for some reason did not feel the urge to blog. Today I will cover some of those subjects.

Self proclaimed "City Activist" Robert Walsh:

Robert Walsh in my opinion is a psychopath! There I said it. On the advice of an attorney friend of mine, I had ceased posting comments on the Broward Politics blog of the Sun-Sentinel any comments directed at Robert Walsh (RW). This was to avoid any confrontation with RW. It seemed to have worked. In recent weeks I have received numerous text messages from RW. His comments to me were "you are a nice guy", "let's be friends", "Let's meet for lunch to talk about our differences". My reply to him directly were "please do not contact me again" "go fuck yourself" and finally "go fuck your mother". RW did not get the message.

Former Fort Lauderdale City Commissioner Tim Smith posted a blog about RW's criminal past including Mug Shots. It seems that RW is seriously (if you can really take anything RW does as being serious) considering a run for Mayor. RW states that people should judge 'him for what he is doing now and not what he has done in his past'. Well RW, wake up and smell the coffee, with over 10 public officials of Broward County convicted or under indictment for their wrong doings alleged or actual, your past misdeeds are in play. The electorate are over crooked officials, and certainly will never elect a convicted felon. On this same blog, under an assumed name, RW once again posted personal information about myself. Once again, I had to request, successfully, that such comments be removed. My right to privacy trumps your attempts at assassinating my reputation.

Geraldine Ferraro 1936 - 2011:

Gerry to her friends, was a model for young women to look up to and aspire to. As my Congresswomen in the early 80's, Gerry fought for the "common man". She was also a family friend. Gerry encouraged and supported my mother's political aspirations. In 1984, as the Democratic Nominee for Vice President, I had the honor and pleasure of working for her out of her Forest Hills home. You fought a hard battle against a blood cancer and now you can rest in peace knowing you broke a glass ceiling.

Gas prices:

WOW! My God how they have risen. I sincerely wish that the oil companies just raise the price to $5.00 a gallon. This slow rise of prices is painful to watch. This is certainly pouring salt into the wounds of our wallets.

Gov. Rick Scott:

MORON! LIAR! DANGEROUS! Enough said.

John Tupper:

In early 2010, I met and fell in love with John Tupper. John is a sweet loving individual with whom I hope to spend the rest of my days with. On February 28, 2011, John and I officially registered with Broward County as Domestic Partners. In the words of Sofia (Color Purple) "Ize Married Now" On a side note, John just celebrated his 40th Birthday!

Future Blogs:

To my faithful subscribers, I promise I will be blogging more often. As the Fort Lauderdale election cycle is just beginning, I am sure I will have my strong opinions on many subjects.


No comments:

Post a Comment